Understanding the Marinelli Fresh E.V.O.O. Difference
- Cold Pressed & Cold Cellared Others use heat to extract more oil which reduces quality and freshness…once pressed we cold Cellar protecting from Heat, Light and Oxygen so we can provide fresh Oil on every order.
- Unfiltered Over-filtering fresh oil can reduce health benefits by lowering antioxidant levels.
- Fresh Pressed Within Hours of Harvesting We never press Fallen, Blackened or Over-Ripened Olives…many European producers still harvest in late winter…we harvest in the fall when the Olives are turning from green to violet to maximise taste and freshness…lower yield = better quality
- C.O.O.C. Certified Never blended with any other type of Oils or previous season harvests… will never contain inferior Olive Pomace Oil, Sunflower or Canola like many European Oils do.
- Named EVOO of The Year 2020 The quality speaks for itself…there is a lot of Olive Oil misconceptions out there….if you are paying 5-10 bucks for a litre jug of ‘E.V.O.O.’ more than likely its either fake, rancid, blended or just old.
- Oxygen Free Packaging Shipped via a specially developed bag purged of Oxygen with an integrated spout so you can use a little at a time and then fill you favourite dispenser… store away in a cool dark place to keep it fresh to the very last drop!